Version 5 for Blender 3.2+ (18/06/2022)
This addon creates a new panel on the right N-menu in the 3D view, containing a few operations that I find useful in my day-to-day workflow.
The different categories of operations are separated into panels and sub-panels, encompassing tools to help:
- Cleanup the blend file.
- Select different objects based on a criteria (such as name, type and vertex count).
- Control light power and color values (including randomizing color and performing actions for only selected lights or all in the scene).
- Optimize meshes with a quick decimate option.
- Change the interface theme through a quick-access panel in the 3D view.
- Toggle the world volume to quickly preview the render with and without atmospheric volumes, without needing to modify the world nodes.
If you need help installing addons, please consult this guide: https://curtisholt.online/blog/installing-python-addons
This addon makes use of the EasyBPY module for Blender, simplifying the use of the Python API. Find more here: https://curtisholt.online/easybpy